BabySigns.com - Sign Language for Babies

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Run. Get Your Refund!

So over the past couple of days, I've heard about the refund Disney is offering for their Baby Einstein products. The claim is that the products do not in fact result in smarter babies. Parents are outraged because they believed they had found a wonderful dual purpose product that would keep their child busy and make them smarter all at the same time. Hey I have a couple of Baby Einstein products so I'll be sure to get my refund. Truthfully, I'm shocked that Disney is making this gesture in light of the economy. Let's see what financial impact this will have on the company if any. Looks like their marketing ploy backfired on them and now they have to foot the bill.

For more info go to: Baby Einstein Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter