BabySigns.com - Sign Language for Babies

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Beginning of SSC

Hi Everyone! Some of you may be wondering what happened to Divine Concepts (my marketing and event mgmt company). Well this is what happened....I have now focused my efforts on starting Special Shades of Color--an informational site and network for ethnically diverse parents of special needs kids. You may find that this can also be a useful tool to educate family and friends. It has taken me some time to grasp my purpose with this site so it has been a labor of love. But this is near and dear to my heart since I am also a parent of a child with Down Syndrome--CJ :-) You will definitely get to know more about him, my life as his mother, and as a single parent with the sole responsibility of raising him. So enjoy and you will hear from me soon!

Blessings,
DeJuana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter