BabySigns.com - Sign Language for Babies

Custom Search

Monday, November 9, 2009

So I Did It!

So lately I've been dealing with a lot of behavioral issues with CJ so I was forced to go out and purchase a Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan. Most of these situations arose when his younger sister Taylor began to cry. I figured it must be a combination of sensitivity to noise as well as his confusion on how to process his emotions and not internalize his sister's emotions.

One evening, Taylor began to cry in the car. Let me remind you that I had a tiny Acura Integra prior to this minivan purchase. CJ got so upset that he reached over and grabbed his sister's head and hair as well as scratched her face. I had to swerve over to the curb, jump out of the car, and pull him away from her. So at that very moment I said "This is it!" I knew it was time to make a purchase.

So here we are, I am officially a "soccer mom." LOL. In all honestly, I love the new vehicle. I have a 3rd row which allows me to separate the kids. Each one of them has their own row and you can tell they love it. So while mommy has traded in her sporty hip look for a family mobile...it comes with the ease of knowing we can travel safely and in peace. So as I turn my head and look at the acres of space behind me, I can also see the faces of my little darlings enjoying the ride because they know they don't have to be bothered by that "other sibling." ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter